Los Angeles Marathon
March 17, 2024
• 39th running of the Los Angeles Marathon
• 26.2 mile tour of the best of Los Angeles
• Stadium to the Stars
• Part of the Conquer LA and LA Double Play challenge medals
Welcome! Below you will find upcoming McCourt Foundation events and races. With kids runs, 5k's, 10k's, half marathons, and marathons - our events are open to participants of all ages and ablilities.
At the McCourt Foundation we believe in this lifetime we can find a cure for Neurological diseases and save our loved ones from being robbed of precious time with their full mind and body. Simply by participating in one of our events you are making an impact. If you're looking to make your miles go further, we encourage you to participate at any event with Team TMF.
Thank you for participating with us - together we are building a healthier world.
January 21, 2024
• Finish on the field at the world-famous Rose Bowl
• Picturesque 13.1 mile course starting at the Rose Bowl and going through beautiful Pasadena, passing landmarks like the Colorado Street Bridge, Old Town Pasadena and Cal Tech University
• Part of the Conquer LA Challenge medal